1.1 Tickets for all events at Rheged can be purchased via the Rheged telephone booking line, on our website rheged.com or in person at the Rheged Box Office using cash (Box Office only) or specified credit or debit cards
1.2 Tickets for selected events at Rheged can be purchased directly at Rheged.com using specified credit or debit cards.
1.3 By placing an order for tickets online or via the telephone booking Line, you are making a request to book tickets for the relevant performance subject to these Ticket Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
1.4 We will only be bound by an on-line booking through the Site once we have processed your payment and we have sent an email to you confirming your booking.
1.5 All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax.
1.6 Westmorland gift vouchers may be used to book tickets in person at Rheged Box Office. Unfortunately we are unable to accept Westmorland vouchers for website or telephone bookings.
1.7 Tickets are subject to availability and are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that you make any error when purchasing tickets online by telephone or at Box Office (including but not limited to selecting the wrong performance or the wrong number of tickets), we are unable to accept responsibility. Please check that your selection is correct before confirming the booking as tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded at a later stage.
1.8 Seating is unallocated unless otherwise specified at the point of purchase. Where seating is allocated at the time of booking, we will endeavour to ensure that you are provided with the seat that you have booked. However, we cannot guarantee the seating allocation and reserve the right to make changes at our discretion.
1.9 Data Protection – Personal details required to administer your booking will be securely stored by Rheged. We do not pass your details on to third parties.
2.0 For live broadcasts, performances start promptly, so please arrive 20 minutes before. Please note that latecomers will not be admitted.
2.1 A concession ticket is valid for those 60 yrs+, students with a valid Student ID Card or NUS card, or a child from the age of 3-16 yrs old. Anyone under the age of 2 yrs old who will be sitting on a guardians knee will be allowed access free of charge (If a seat is required a child’s ticket will be charged).
2.2 People with disabilities who are unable to attend events on their own are entitled to one free ticket for their support worker or carer with a valid CEA card.
2.3 Students concession tickets, and carers free tickets must be booked over the phone or in person at the welcome desk. They are currently not available online.
Social media competitions Ts and Cs
1. The promoter is: Westmorland Ltd (Company no 53 578 57) whose registered office is at Westmorland Place, Orton, Penrith, CA10 3SB.
2. Employees of Westmorland Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
5. Closing date for entry are stated on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise stated.
12. The winner will be notified by email or social meida messaging within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Rheged Centre, Redhills, Penrith, CA11 0DQ, Cumbria
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Westmorland Ltd. and not to any other party.
21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the Prize Provider, as stated on the social media post.
22. Any images shared on social media channels are owned by the platform provider. By entering the competition you give us the right to use the image for marketing purposes.