The Rheged Centre has a 24 hour Petrol filling station, which includes
• Diesel, unleaded and supreme unleaded
• Provision to top up your tyres with free air
• A cash point which does not charge for withdrawals
• Drinks, snacks, sandwiches, magazines, household goods, beers and wine.
• Lottery tickets
• Customers can use a Tesco club card with all Esso branded fuel transactions. Customers will receive 1 point for every 2 litres up to a maximum of 100 litres per transaction.
You don’t have to shop at Tesco to redeem Clubcard points. There are a number of rewards for which the points can be used other than for shopping. Find out more here.
Our Filling Station shop and deli counter is open 6am to 11pm, with a night hatch service 11pm to 6am. Find homemade food at our new Hot Food Counter, serving from breakfast until early evening. Our own hot handmade pies are made on site each day using beef and lamb from our family farm.
Enjoy fresh sandwiches made in our Kitchens and treat yourself at our new pâtisserie counter. We also now stock freshly baked bread, delivered daily, from our good friends at More? Artisan Bakery.
We have also introduced breakfast and lunchtime deals available daily.
New for 2017 you can now purchase a range of wines, locally crafted beers from Eden Brewery and Hawkshead Brewery (with 24 hour licence), and a variety of household groceries.
We offer an Ecotricty Electric Car Charging Point in our main car park (8am – 5pm) see http://www.ecotricity.co.uk/for-the-road for details.
FESTIVE OPENING TIMES
We are open as usual 24 hours a day on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
On Christmas Day however, we will be offering a reduced hot food and drink offer from our deli counter, as follows;
- We will be serving Fuel customers through the night-hatch between 7pm-7am.
- Bacon & Sausage rolls and Porridge will be served from 7am-11am. Hot sausage rolls will be available between 9am-7pm.
- A selection of hot pies will be available between 11am-7pm
- Hot drinks served 7am-11pm