Rheged has been designed with disabled visitors in mind.
- All levels of the building have full disabled access and toilet facilities
- Disabled parking available close to the main entrance
- Shopmobility scooters are available (book in advance to guarantee availability)
- 8 wheelchair spaces are available in Screen 1
- 4 wheelchair spaces in Screen 2
An induction loop is available (book in advance to guarantee availability)
Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs welcome, Please call 01768 868000 for a brochure in large format
We offer free parking, free entry to the centre, a 24/7 forecourt (where you can collect Tesco Clubcard points) an electric car charging point (8am-8.30pm, see www.ecotricity.co.uk/for-the-road for details), plus conferences facilities and free Wi-Fi.
We allow dogs into our Foyer, Outdoor Shop and brand new Dog Cafe seating area. Only guide dogs are allowed into the rest of the centre. We do have a covered parking area at the bottom of our car park for those visitors travelling with dogs, and a water bowl in our front entrance.
We offer all My Cumbria Card holders special discounts at Rheged – click here for details.
You can view our cinema seating plan here.