Knit and Stitch Show 2018
Saturday 14 April 9.30am-5.00pm | Sunday 15 April 9.30am-4.00pm
In association with CoolCrafting and Marion Woolcott
Whether you enjoy practical crafts or you prefer experimental and decorative textiles, you’ll find everything you need to be inspired! Over 30 selected exhibitors from across the UK carefully curated by Sarah Peel of CoolCrafting and Marion Woolcott, formerly of Woolfest, including the finest yarns, natural wool and knits, spinning, weaving, cross stitch, applique, quilting, felting, block printing, haberdashery and much more. Talks, demonstrations and specialist, hands-on masterclasses available throughout the weekend.
2018 Exhibitors; The Arty Crafty Place, Bobbin Patch, Coastal Colours, CoolCrafting, Cross Stitch Workshop, Dotty Dove’s Designs, Eden Gotland Sheep, Emily Foulds, Fabric Affair, Fellview Fibres, Fiery Felts, Fire and Fibre, Haberdashery and More, Hann’s Made, Hawkshaw Sheep, Hooked by Design, Hot Butter Yarns, Jenny Barnett, Just Sew, The Knitting Gift Shop, Lakshmi Designs, Leah Halliday, Little House Handweavers, Little Mouse Creations, The Nutmeg Company, Original Designs by Eileen Blood, Quilting Antics, Sally Moon Group, The Superior Sewing Centre Ltd, Temporary Measure, The Threshing Barn, The Wool Shop Leeds and Yarns From The Plain.
Stand workshops and demonstrations available throughout the show, drop in at the following stands for more information;
The Arty Crafty Place, Dotty Dove’s Designs, Hooked by Design, Little House Handweavers, Original Designs by Eileen Blood, Sally Moon Group, The Threshing Barn.
Included in your £3 show day ticket are free talks from leading regional experts, access to over 30 stands, and a free park and ride service from Penrith Auction Mart.
For those who want to get more in depth knowledge or hands on experience, a selection of the North’s best makers and designers are running a series of 1o different masterclasses over the weekend, which are ticketed separately. Scroll down for the full line up.
- Saturday 14 April 2018 9.30-5.00pm | Sunday 15 April 2018 9.30-4.00pm
- £3 admission on the door. Includes entry to the exhibition halls and talks. Separate tickets apply for masterclasses.
- Free parking at Rheged and free park and ride from Penrith Auction Mart (1/2 mile from Rheged)
- RHEGED PARK AND RIDE SERVICE
- Direct service between PFK Auction Mart and Rheged every 15 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. First bus leaves the Auction Mart at 8:30am, last bus leaves Rheged at 6pm.
- For further information on exhibiting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org