Cumbria Life Home and Garden Show 2018
The Cumbria Life Home & Garden Show has quickly established itself as the finest Northern Home and Garden Show of the year, with stands from over 80 exhibitors.
The weekend includes 15 talks and demonstrations from leading regional experts, included in your show ticket. Highlights include ‘Fireworks among the foliage’ with Tom Attwood of Halecat Nursery, Witherslack, ‘Retrofitting a Traditional Home’ with Rod Hughes of 2030 Architects, Penrith, and ‘The Productive Garden’ with Charles Munro, Head Gardener of Forest Side, Grasmere. Click here for the full line up included in your ticket.
Buy your fast track tickets online – skip the main ticket queue – simply show your e-ticket at the main desk when you arrive for your show wristband.
For those who want to get more in depth knowledge or hands on experience, a selection of the North’s best makers and designers are running a series of 15 different masterclasses over the weekend, which are ticketed separately. Scroll down for the full line up.
Cumbria is well known for its Arts and Crafts heritage, beautiful houses and gardens as well as garden designers with a national reputation. The show celebrates design, craftsmanship and innovation from across the north of England and Southern Scotland.
Interior designer Maureen Whitemore of Whitemore and Thwaytes and Garden Designer Liz Newport from Buzy Lizzie Garden Design started this show with Rheged in 2014.
They continue to curate the Home & Garden Show to ensure it reflects the best in design and craftsmanship from across the region and beyond and brings together an exciting and complementary range of over 80 exhibitors.
“We loved the variety of exhibitors and spent a long time talking to owners. We were not short of ideas when we left. As a direct result of the show we bought goods and services from several exhibitors and have been more than happy with the quality and expertise on offer.” Visitor Feedback from 2017 Show.
The Cumbria Life Home and Garden Show 2018 is sponsored by
Find out more about our sponsors here.
Bought your day ticket? Book onto one of our hands on masterclasses below;
- Friday 16 - Sunday 18 March 2018
- TIMES AND TICKETS
- Friday-Saturday 9am-5pm | Sunday 9am-4pm | Tickets £6 per person | Children under 16 go free | Masterclass tickets £20 per person
- Included in your ticket
- Access to over 80 stands | Free talks and demonstrations in the lecture theatre | Show catalogue | Free park & ride from Penrith Auction Mart
- RHEGED PARK AND RIDE SERVICE
- Direct service between PFK Auction Mart and Rheged every 15 minutes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. First bus leaves the Auction Mart at 8am, last bus leaves Rheged at 6:30pm.
- ELSEWHERE IN PENRITH
- There's lots happening locally the weekend of the Home and Garden Show! Nearby Dalemain Mansion are hosting their world famous 'The World's Original Marmalade Awards' , and Penrith Town Centre is 'Going Orange' for the weekend with a series of marmalade related events. Why not make a weekend of it! Additional bus services are being provided for these events, more information below. These buses are operated on a first come, first served basis. Please note the last bus times and ensure you are able to return to your original destination!
- Orange Express Bus
- These buses will operate on a loop, and will stop at Penrith, Rheged Centre, and Dalemain every half hour on Saturday, and every hour on Sunday. First bus leaves Penrith at 9am, last bus leaves Dalemain 4pm
- Dalemain Shuttle Bus
- This service will provide a direct link between PFK Auction Mart and Dalemain every 15 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. First bus leaves the Auction Mart at 9:30am, last bus leaves Dalemain at 4pm