Knit and Stitch Show 2019
In association with CoolCrafting and Marion Woolcott.
Whether you enjoy practical crafts or prefer experimental and decorative textiles, you’ll find everything you need to be inspired! Now in its sixth year, the show will feature over 40 selected exhibitors from across the UK carefully curated by Sarah Peel of CoolCrafting and Marion Woolcott, formerly of Woolfest, celebrating the finest yarns, natural wool and knits, spinning, weaving, cross stitch, applique, fabrics, quilting, felting, block printing, haberdashery and much more!
Tickets include access to over 40 inspiring exhibitors, expert-led talks in the theatre and on-stand demonstrations and workshops, plus a show programme.
Buy your fast track tickets online – skip the main ticket queue – simply show your e-ticket at the main desk when you arrive for your show wristband.
Specialist hands-on masterclasses are available throughout the weekend (charged separately). Book in advance to avoid disappointment (spaces are limited). Check back soon for more information.
NEW FOR 2019: Luna Lapin Convention
Have you met Luna Lapin? She’s the other famous bunny from the Lake District, and quite the global celebrity in the crafting world.
We will be holding a special gathering for friends of Luna Lapin throughout the show weekend. There will be a designated meet up area and a place to share and display your makes. Each day there is an exclusive bunny workshop, plus Luna’s creator, Sarah Peel, will be launching a brand new kit at the show.
NEW FOR 2019: Knit and Natter Lounge
Take some time out from the hustle and bustle of the show and relax in our new Knit & Natter area. Join fellow knitting and craft enthusiasts and share your latest project or exciting, new purchases from the show. Included with your show ticket, you’re welcome to join us for a bit of social creativity and friendly chat.
- Saturday 4 + Sunday 5 May 2019
- £4 day, £6 weekend, Children under 16 free
- Included in your Show Ticket
- Access to over 40 exhibitors | Free talks and demonstrations | Show catalogue | Free park & ride from Penrith Auction Mart
- Opening times
- Saturday - 9.30-5pm, Sunday - 9.30- 4pm
- FREE PARK AND RIDE
- Direct service between PFK Auction Mart and Rheged every 15 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. First bus leaves the Auction Mart at 8am, last bus leaves Rheged at 6pm
- Over 40 Exhibitors
- See the current line up here
- See our Masterclass programme below
- Masterclasses charged separately